Who I am....

My photo
I'm just a girl...trying to live as authentically and as freely as possible. Hoping that throughout my journey to authenticity others are led to discover the truth of who they are as well....

Sunday, September 19, 2010

One of those days....

It's almost 2pm and for the 4th day in a row I find myself still laying in bed. I've been awake since 9am, but have not found the motivation to leave the safety and security of my blankets. I will have to get up soon. I have a play date with one of my favorite friends at one of our favorite places in an hour. I'm excited to see her, as we won't have many more times to do this for awhile. Yet I am still dreading leaving my comfort zone. I've spent the last 90 minutes trying to formulate an outfit in my head. If only sweat pants were Somerset appropriate...I'm having a day where nothing sounds right. I'm not liking my body and the idea of putting it on display is absolutely terrifying. I know it needs to be done, now it's just a matter of doing it....if only the action could be as easy as the thought!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: