Who I am....

My photo
I'm just a girl...trying to live as authentically and as freely as possible. Hoping that throughout my journey to authenticity others are led to discover the truth of who they are as well....

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Goodbyes...

The Michigan goodbyes have started. I'm trying hard to remember that this is not goodbye forever, merely a long term 'see you soon'. I will be back. At some point. Whether my return is permanent or temporary is yet to be determined. I need this time away, I know I do. The past 8 weeks have been so hard, but I have survived. However I am no longer content with surviving, I am ready to once again begin to thrive. I no longer want to simply exist in the world, I want to live...truly live life ALIVE. God has opened a multitude of doors the past couple of months. It is all too clear to me that He is providing these opportunities for me. I am choosing to embrace this. I will no longer run from myself. I'm ready to move forward. I know that there will be many tears to come. But I am going to trust in the truth that there is healing in the tears.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment