I entitled this 'Just ask me' because that is what I feel like screaming today. Instead of assuming you know how I am, or going to another source for the answer, just ask me! I am open. I am more than willing to share. Instead of asking our mutual friend or family member what's going on with me, please come to the only person with the true and honest answer. When I left my job that I'd been at for many years I found my frustration about this increase significantly. After stepping away and going on medical leave, I heard from TWO of the people that I've spent the past 3 years with. These weren't casual work relationships, or so I thought. We went out together, we vacationed together, we shared tears and laughter, births and deaths. When I left the rumor mill started and it is though I never meant anything. I got so tired of my friend and former coworker telling me that so and so asked what was up with me. I finally replied, the only answer I want you to give from now on is, 'why don't you ask her'. I'm not shy. I'm actually pretty open. So if you want to know something, just ask me.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment