“I don’t feel very much like Pooh today," said Pooh.
"There there," said Piglet. "I’ll bring you tea and honey until you do.”
Today I am thankful that I have been blessed with many a 'Piglet' in my life.
My world feels very shaky right now.
Very top-si-turvy.
It feels impossible to conquer life on my own.
HOWEVER...
As I have been reminded by those nearest & dearest to my heart;
I only have to do it alone if I choose to.
The last 24 hours have brought a world wind of emotions.
Anger. Loss. Fear. Sadness. Betrayal. Bitterness. Jealously.
It hasn't been pretty.
Nor easy.
But it's been life.
I feel vulnerable and small.
I feel confused and hurt.
But I don't feel alone.
My army has stood up beside me and behind me once again.
In the midst of this landslide, I am reminded of how very lucky I am.
I am reminded that true friendship, authentic love, can withstand and uphold me through whatever life throws at me.
I will be ok.
Maybe not today.
Possibly not tomorrow.
But it'll happen.
And for now, that is the hope I will cling to.

Winnie the Pooh has so many truths! I love this quote! I'm right by your side girl, and feeling the exact same way. We are not alone, we are not hopeless. Every step towards a recovery brings a little splash of color into our black,white, and gray world. Keep going and your world will be full of color and life!
ReplyDelete<3 Here for you in any way I can be!
Delete