Who I am....

My photo
I'm just a girl...trying to live as authentically and as freely as possible. Hoping that throughout my journey to authenticity others are led to discover the truth of who they are as well....

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Can I do this again?

This will be short.
Semi sweet I suppose.
I'm laying here tonight wondering...
CAN I DO THIS AGAIN?
Can I open up my heart and be real?
Be authentic?
Will I be accepted if I do?
I don't know if I can risk it.
I've debated closing this blog and starting a new one...
I simply don't feel like the same girl that posted here a year ago.
AND YET...
I don't want to give up the hope that she can somehow be reclaimed.
I don't want to completely turn my back on her yet again.
I don't want to start over.
I just want to begin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment